- In these parts of the Amazon there are no land roads o access the jungle, most transportation is by motor boat.
- Motorboats are designed to carry 20 to 40 people on a trip
- We have scheduled daily times where speedboats transport to and from the natural reserve area, every day a speedboat arrives in the city of Puerto Maldonado around 9 am to catch some departing morning flights.
- Another boat leaves daily from Puerto Maldonado to the Nature Reserve starting at 9:50 am. In case there are flights arrivng before 11:30, we will wait for them to be able to leave as a group.
- One more boat leaves the nature reserve at approximately 4:00 pm. arriving in Puerto Maldonado at approximately 5:00 pm for people who have a night bus to Cusco or who will overnight in the city of Puerto Maldonado
- If you have flight out after 9:00 a.m. We recommended you to take our motor boat after breakfast so we can drop you off to the airport at any time your flight is scheduled for.
- Motorboats spend around $100 USD of gasoline per hour of transportation, we can open a new boat deperture for free if a minimum of 8 passengers want to leave from the natural reserve.
- If you are 2 people, we can arrange a motor boat to start the tour at anytime your flight arrives, for solo traveler please arrive before 9:30 am or let us know so we can manage in advance to join you to a group
- In case you want to leave the natural reserve at any time, we can rent a private boat for you, but it will cost $100 per hour depending on Jungle hotel location and it is required to pay in advance